Solliciteer voor: 20-06-2021 · Locatie: Łódź
Do you get excited about an opportunity of becoming a part of an international team of professionals focused on graphic designs? If you are an out-of-the-box-thinking person and with passion for all types of graphic work, you may be just a small step before you can embark on this exciting adventure with the Solar Group.
Your job will be situated at the main office our Polish subsidiary, Solar Polska Sp. z o.o. in Łódź.
However, your everyday tasks will stem out of the close cooperation between Solar Polska and other European companies with the Solar Group.
What will you do?
- In this role, you will be part of the Solar team responsible for the process of developing of all sorts of graphic designs used within the Solar Group.
- You will be working alongside other digital marketing professionals, project managers and business partners and will be involved in the projects from their start to completion.
- You will hold a crucial role in the process of developing our offline graphic materials, like catalogues, leaflets, posters, etc.
- You will also be responsible for developing Solar Group’s online graphic materials, like banners, newsletters, infographics, etc.
- You will have an opportunity to participate in projects focused on the development of creative advertising graphics.
- For these tasks you will be using the graphic design dedicated software like Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and others.
- University degree, preferably in graphic design or similar
- Previous experience with development of graphic designs
- Skills in Digital Marketing solutions
- Advanced skills in Adobe Indesign
- Advanced skills in Adobe Illustrator
- Basic skills in Adobe Photoshop
- Skills in other components of the Adobe CC will be an advantage
- Both oral and written English language skills on the advanced level
- Willingness and ability to embrace new graphic design solutions
• Employment contract and interesting professional tasks in a financially stable and dynamically growing international company with Scandinavian organizational culture
• Attractive salary package
• Professional work tools
• Private medical healthcare with Medicover
• Benefit/ Ok System sports cards subsidy
• Flexible working hours
• Customized onboarding program
• Ambitious international working environment which will expand your professional skills
If you can identify yourself with our position profile we have outlined above and you are inspired by our offer, please send us your application and CV as soon as possible, and no later than 9 June 2021.
Send us your application today by clicking on “Aplikuj teraz”!Solliciteer