Solliciteer voor: 20-12-2021 · Locatie: Łódź
Do you get excited about an opportunity of becoming a part of an international team of professionals focused on Light projects? Do you want to be part of creating the lighting solution of the future today? Are you driven by generating energy-efficient and smart solutions with good design for your customers? If you are passionate about lighting technology, you can be one of our new lighting designers who will be part of this exciting adventure with the Solar Group. With us, you get to collaborate with committed colleagues who are passionate about keeping our product area Solar Light at the forefront in terms of innovation, quality, energy efficiency and design. Your job will be situated at the main office our Polish subsidiary, Solar Polska Sp. z o.o. in Łódź. However, your everyday tasks will stem out of the close cooperation with Solar Sweden.
What will you do?
- In this role, you will be part of the Solar team responsible for the process of handling of Lighting designs, which includes also the tasks of analyzing and coordinating the projects with your colleagues in Solar.
- You will be working alongside other engineers, electricians, project managers and contractors and will be involved in the projects from their start to completion.
- You will make lighting calculations in Dialux and developing lighting designs in AutoCAD LT
- You will meet customers individually or with a sales colleague at sales meetings, project meetings, etc. and support the sales organization
- Ability to perform lighting calculations in DiaLux
- Designing skills in AutoCAD LT
- Mastered various types of presentations to customers
- Skills in MS Office package
- Both oral and written English language skills on the communicative level
- Employment contract and interesting professional tasks in a financially stable and dynamically growing international company with Scandinavian organizational culture
- Attractive salary package
- Professional work tools
- Private medical healthcare with Medicover
- Benefit System/ Medicover Sport leisure time cards subsidy
- Flexible working hours
- Customized onboarding program
- Ambitious international working environment which will expand your professional skills
Apply for it
If you can identify yourself with our position profile we have outlined above and you are inspired by our offer, please send us your application and CV in English as soon as possible, and no later than 19 December 2021.
Send us your application today by clicking on “Aplikuj teraz”!Solliciteer