Solliciteer voor: 31-01-2022 · Locatie: Vejen or Brøndby
We are looking for a new colleague who is passionate about sustainability and thrives in a fast-paced environment. As our new Sustainability Coordinator, you will join the sustainability team in Solar Group to support our continuing efforts in developing our position as a sustainability leader in our industry.
- Lead and implement sustainability projects across the Group
- Secure that we follow our SBTi ambitions and KPIs
- Follow up on CO2 reduction initiatives and targets
- Analyse and calculate CO2 emissions and other relevant KPIs
- Sales support, sales material and help facilitate training of the sales force
- Liaison officer between sustainability and other functions and departments
- Report on progress to external rating agencies
- Contribute and deliver material to the sustainability report
What do we expect
- Min. 1-2 years of experience working with sustainability. Preferable from the building industry or related industries/projects
- Have a relevant background and/or degree within the area of sustainability
- Project management skills
- Analytical skills
- Great communication skills and network builder
- Strong drive and a wish to make a difference
- Speak and write English effortlessly
You are motivated by working with ESG and Science Based Target reporting and disclosure. You are curious by nature and have the capability to convert new and existing information into clear, coherent, interesting messages for a variety of internal and external stakeholders. You can work independently, while also engage across functions, Solar companies and stakeholders.
The sustainability team is a newly formed team and consists of a group of highly committed employees working within various fields of expertise and in different countries.
Solar has committed to Science Based Target initiatives. Therefore, we have a clear ambition of reducing our CO2 emissions. Reporting on CO2 emissions and on progress is of highest importance. Further, you shall expect to take active part in projects in our warehouses, branches and in collaboration with customers and suppliers. You shall expect some traveling in and around Denmark and across borders.
You will have base in our head office in Vejen or in our sales office in Brøndby reporting to our Director, Group Sustainability.
Are you curious?
Do you want to know more about the position? Please contact Mette Bredkjær on +45 40 34 28 41 for an informal chat.
Apply as soon as possible and no later than 31 January
Does this sound like the position for you? Then send your motivated application and your CV today. We process applications on an ongoing basis and look forward to hearing from you.Solliciteer
We strive to help our customers work more efficiently and by means of digital solutions, strong online platforms, our logistics setup, and our services, we work together to make their workday easier.
Join Solar and become part of an international company with 3000 ambitious colleagues, who back you up and who work hard every day to make a difference for our customers, the industry, and society. You will get the chance to influence our company with your great ideas and your drive. We offer you a workplace that is flexible, has a healthy canteen, profit sharing, and opportunities for personal and professional development.